Sunday 11 December 2011

How quickly time goes...

I had some vague ideas for short stories a couple of days ago, which made me very happy - and I actually managed to write a 1,000 word short story yesterday which made me VERY happy indeed. *happy dance*. Oddly, revision seems to spark ideas, but I'm not complaining.

Feeling at the same time absoutely organised, but also swamped under and stressed out. What a wonderful feeling... But I have been seeing lots of wonderful friends and have been sociable, enjoying the last couple of weeks of term. I can't believe there's only one week left of this term! In a week I will be on my way home. Wow. Scary. But until then I've got annoying mundane things to do, and those sort of things which I should really sort out, but I don't really want to.

Still loving the title I came up with the other day, although I haven't worked any more on it, which is probably a good thing, to let it all rest the other day.

Anyway, better run now.

No comments:

Post a Comment