Wednesday 21 November 2012

50k!

I hit 50k the other day, yay! Very happy with that, but also kind of stunned. I don't think I ever hit it this early before. I'm still ploughing on, although I think I may be going for more like 60k now rather than 70k, but it will still be more than my usual giving up about one hundred words after 50k, so that's good right? I still have chapters planned so I want to get them done.

Hope NaNo is going well for everyone else still.

In other news we've started a blog over at Shine, go check it out! 

I also wanted to post a link to this, which I saw on twitter the other day. It's really cool to see how another writer uses their notebook, and I love Lani Taylor and Daughter of Smoke and Bone, so I really enjoyed reading that, and found her tips really interesting. So go check it out and get inspired.


No comments:

Post a Comment