Sunday 2 September 2012

Trouble Focusing

I'm at that strange writing stage where there are so many different projects I want to be working on (and not all of them necessarily straight forward writing) that I can't quite settle to any of them and it means that I don't get anything done. Some of them are at a point where I can't do anything at the moment, whilst others I could do more on or get started with, but for some reason I'm not.

And while I have been doing lots of edits on my draft, I have kind of got to the stage where I keep changing a word, and then changing it back again and feel like I should leave it for a little now, and focus on something else for a while, but it's hard. Editing never seems to be done; which is the nature of writing and editing, and probably my nature too, but I think until someone's read it, it's hard to keep doing all those small things and feel like it's making a difference.

I hate it when I'm at this point; too many things to do and I can't focus on any one of them. I seem to get that a lot. 

Does anyone else ever have this feeling?


No comments:

Post a Comment