Thursday 15 March 2012

Editing and Update

Apologies for my radio silence as it were. I always seem to be apologising at the moment don't I? It's been a busy few weeks and I just spent a beautiful and amazing weekend away, in this beautiful place:




Yes, that is Cornwall. In March. It was amazing <3 And so inspiring for my disseration (the place where Daphne du Maurier lived, and inspired her writing).Not the best representation as those aren't pictures of the town, but the estuary (the view out my hotel window) and the little beach at the edge of the town.

This week I have had to get properly back into work, but that has been okay, despite the gloomy weather, and the last few exciting weeks. But it's not all doom and gloom. I'm still excited about my dissertation, which is still going well. I can't believe how quickly this term is going though!

Some things I am excited about at the moment, because I felt like making a list:

1. the Starkid Space Tour album, which I have been listening to on repeat
2. The Hunger Games film coming out soon!
3. the Mcfly tour
4. the Mcfly book coming out later this year
5. my redrafting and editing
Among other things. Anyway, back to the EDITING!

p.s. when I started writing this, i.e. this morning, I could have sworn there were things I wanted to write about, and now... I can't remember. Apologies!

6 comments:

  1. Hope you had a nice time in Cornwall, we are enjoying some nice weather here in the westcountry at the moment, aren't we? Makes a change!

    By the way, I've tagged you in the Lucky 7 Meme over at my blog.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I did thank you, the weather was amazing!! I know, we really have, although the last couple of days haven't been so great :( But it's definitely been lovely!

      Thanks, will have a look :D x

      Delete
  2. Happy editing!!! Glad to hear you spent a wonderful time on your getaway. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm so jealous! It looks absolutely gorgeous. And good luck editing!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw sorry, haha! It was so beautiful! I want to go back now! Thanks :) xx

      Delete