Wednesday 28 March 2012

The Hunger Games

Yes, this is yet another one of those blog posts about The Hunger Games. Apologies. But I feel like I should say something. Certainly writing this is more productive than anything else I've really done today. Whoops. I blame the weather.

Finally saw The Hunger Games film yesterday, and it was BRILLIANT. I'd heard that it was a good film in itself and everything, and I was very excited about it, but still, I'm never sure when it's the film of a book. But this was so good. It is a few months since I'd read it, so the details in my mind were vague, and I left the book at home by mistake so I couldn't even revisit it, though perhaps that was best to be honest. Still, they got the story so accurate (I think) and my friends I went with who hadn't read the books got it all, so I think that's good. Anyway, I loved it all <3 Although I knew what was meant to be happening and I still got scared/jumpy - and tearful too. I woke up at two in the morning thinking that there were mutant wasp things everywhere and someone was waiting to kill me somewhere. Err, yeah... think I thought about that one a bit too much. I want to see it again though <3

2 comments:

  1. Isn't it wonderful?! I can't wait to see it again.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It really is! Me too! I'm going to have to find some people at home to persuade to go with me! :D x

    ReplyDelete