Friday 10 February 2012

Writer's Platform Building Campaign

So I'm planning on properly blogging later as always (I like blogging on a Friday night) but just a quick one now, having been inspired by Angeline to sign up for Rachael Harrie's 'Fourth Writer's Platform Building Campaign'... phew, what a mouthful! I think I got that right anyway.... It looks really interesting, and might just be what I need to meet lots of new people and get more involved with blogging and other writers..... Just more for me to do when I'm already stressed out! But it looks like it'll be fun, and hopefully I keep up with it (although I have a feeling I may not... but we'll see).

21 comments:

  1. Hello Sophie :D *waves* I am in the campaign as well and in your YA (all genres) group...I thought I´d pop in and say hi :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey! *waves back* That's awesome, nice to meet you too! :)

      Delete
  2. Hey Sophia, I'm stopping by from the campaign to introduce myself and hit your follower button:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Sophia, I am in your campaign group, and I am coming around to say hi to everybody and introduce myself :) I look forward to getting to know you better!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey, great to meet you! Hi! Thanks... you too! :) x

      Delete
  4. Hey, I'm in your campaign group. Just wanted to pop in and say hi! btw, I saw your earlier post, LOVE AVPM! Starkid in general I'm a huge fan of. Nice to meet another fan!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey! Great to meet you! That's totally awesome, a fellow Starkid.. haha! :) Yay, me too! :) x

      Delete
  5. Fellow campaigner here, dropping by to say "Hi". Look forward to reading and learning from other writers like you. +1 follower.
    --Kevin

    ReplyDelete
  6. Just popped over from the YA campaign group to say hi!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi, Sophie! I'm in your group on the campaign trail! Thought I'd drop by and say hi! Looking forward to hearing more from you!

    Daisy

    ReplyDelete
  8. Tag, you're it! You've been tagged in a game of 11 Questions being passed around by the Platform-Building campaigners. You can pick up your questions at this link: http://inklinedwriters.blogspot.com/2012/02/11-questions.html
    ~Sarah F.

    ReplyDelete