Wednesday 31 October 2012

It all kicks off tomorrow!

Happy Halloween everyone! I don't ever do anything for Halloween, as I don't really like it and to be honest it always used to scare me. But tonight we're watching Harry Potter so I'm looking forward to that.

And tomorrow, NaNo starts!

I am incredibly excited. I really am.

I can't wait to get started. I've been editing my outline this afternoon and just making it better, and hopefully easier to stick to. I've also decided (I decided a while ago but I'm going to say it here so hopefully I'll stick to it) to go for a higher word count, becuase otherwise I get to 50,000 and I decide the story is finished, so for the first time I'm going for 70,000. Or at least 60,000. I hope. It is my seventh NaNo, so I guess it's time to do something a little bit different. Hold me to it guys!

I'm also, probably more when NaNo is over, but I'll stick it up here now, looking for a critique partner, so if anybody is interested let me know :)

I've been working on my poetry proposal this afternoon, and some more poetry, so better get back to that now!

Good luck everyone NaNoing tomorrow! Here we go again!

2 comments:

  1. Wow 70K that's going to be immense! Good luck!
    I wouldn't mind taking a look at your stuff, I'm pretty busy atm so it might take me a while sometimes, but if you're interested just send me an email (laurajncrampton[at]gmail[dot]com) and we can have a chat, see whether we're compatible CPs or not?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know, I'm not sure if it's a good idea or not, but we'll see. I might end up going for 60 or something. Oh well. Thanks! You too :)
      Yeah, that sounds really cool. No worries,I'm quite busy too so I understand! But I will email you later and we'll see how things go :)Yay!x

      Delete