Thursday 14 June 2012

Writing, End of Term, Home and Awards.

Writing has been going slowly. I have realised that there are certain parts that I obviously really dont' want to write, as they go really slowly, but I found a later bit I wanted to write earlier and I managed to hit 30,000 so that was good. I'm happy with that. Although it seems that I keep leaving it until late in the evneing, when I have so much other time I could have done it - instead I've messed around with blogs and stuff and well anyway, here we are.

I'm going home tomorrow. It feels very weird. The house is all packed up and it's strange that this is the last week, it has absolutely flown by! And today, typically, is an extraordinarily busy day, but I suppose that's a good thing - particuarly as my results come out today (ahh). Scary! I can't believe how quickly the last few weeks have gone. I don't think it's quite sunk in yet, and I'm glad I'm coming back or I think I would be distraught right now. But because I'm coming back if hasn't quite sunk it I don't think. It probably will when I'm on the way home tomorrow. It's going to be a busy weekend too, so that will probably stop me thinking about it too! Oh well. What with going home and stuff I don't know when my next post will be - my Camp Novel might also suffer too.

Also, I wanted to just say that Andrea and Laura have both given me awards, which I will blog about properly, sorry I haven't yet! But thank you :)

Anyway. I better try and do some writing before I go out today. 

No comments:

Post a Comment