Wednesday 12 December 2012

End of Term

I can't believe it's the end of term and Christmas is rolling around again!

In fact it's under two weeks until Christmas day (seriously? That seems crazy!) and today is 12/12/12. Yes. Such fun. (I cannot wait for Miranda to start again).

Things have got busy here, they always are at the end of term, yet at the same time, it feels like things are slowing down, if you know what I mean? It's always weird,s aying goodbye to people, saying see you in the New Year, when you've seen them every week for months. And Christmas is a strange time. I'm excited, but not really any more.

I've moved into a stage again where I'm mainly editing. Editing poems, editing my story... and I miss just writing. I know editing is just a stage, a form of, and some people love it, and I don't mind it, I'm growing to love it, but sometimes you just want to write something. Just because. You know?

So you know in my last post I said I was feeling Christmassy and excited for Christmas? HA! I've had a funny couple of weeks, with some strange news and my brain seems to have shut down and won't let me write anything. I've had this happen before, and it scares me, that that period might last longer than last time, or I don't know. I've barely written any poetry since, I've struggled in our classes -which we've now had our last one of, which is very sad :( Bleurgh. I'm sure it'll come back. It's just this season I guess. And it's so COLD.

Anyway, we're having a House Christmas today which should be lovely, so I should go do something useful....

No comments:

Post a Comment