2013 (nearly). Wow. Already?! How did that happen? How did it get to the end of December?!
I hope everyone had a lovely Christmas. I meant to sit down and write my essay now, but instead I'm doing this. Whoops. Anyway.
got a HUGE stack of books for christmas, which was awesome - loads that
I'd asked for and the entire shortlist of the Man Booker prize, which
was pretty cool! Already working my way through my books, of course...
just finished Days of Blood and Starlight by Lani Taylor, which was
awesome. Christmas I always find is a great time for doing lots of
There are plenty of books I'm looking forward to in 2013!
Here are some:
1. The next Gallagher Girls and Heist Society novels by Ally Carter
2. The Madness Underneath by Maureen Johnson
3. Legacy by C J Daughterly
4. Billy and Me by Giovanna Fletcher
5. Just One Day by Gayle Forman
6. Isla and the Happily Ever After by Stephanie Perkins (hopefully!)
7. The Moon and More by Sarah Dessen
8. Requiem by Lauren Oliver
9. The Summer I became a Nerd by Leah Rae Miller
10. Rules of Summer by Joanna Philba
11. Riptide by Lindsey Scheibe
And no doubt many many many more....