Friday 6 July 2012

Being Creative

Wow! July, when did that happen?

It is the Men's Quarter Finals at Wimbledon today and once again Murray has reached the semis - it's going to be a tense afternoon! I can 't believe how quickly these two weeks have gone though. The rest of the summer is going to speed by too - my graduation is coming up in a couple of weeks (scary) and the rest of it is going to sped by. We have had some lovely days weather wise, with lots of reading and writing outside, and I have got into bracelet making and have just ordered lots of beads and stuff (very exciting) and I've been teaching myself to make exciting friendship bracelets I always wanted to know how to make, and it's surprisingly easy! Need to buy some more thread though, which is irritating. Feeling quite creative at the moment, with lots of ideas buzzing around, not just for stories and writing, but other things, which I like. I like this feeling of proper creativity. On glow* there is a post (I must find it - visit glow knowyourglow.com it's amazing, it is really inspiring) about doing something creative every day, and that's what I try to do, because I know it makes me so much happier. I know I have editing to do too - and I'm going to do some this morning as it's rather gloomy out. The worries are also settling in about other stuff, which isn't helping. I know that really I need to get a summer job, but I can't really find anything at the moment and it's difficult and worrying me a little bit now.

Well, I'm going to go do some editing and writing now. Enjoy Wimbledon (if you're following that is!).

2 comments:

  1. Awesome! I love it when I have thse bursts of creativity. And being able to make bracelets is cool, are you planning on selling them?
    Good luck with the job hunt :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know, me too! Haha, thanks! I may well do, I'm going to experiment a bit, but I did think I might or I'll end up with loads without a home!
      Thanks :)

      Delete