Saturday 12 November 2011

Eleven days into November and I have already hit 30,000 words. I don't know where this burst of energy has come from, but I'm not complaining. I'm really not. It obviously means I like the story and I'm into it and it works. I suppose I have had more practice at writing this many words and it doesn't seem so much of a challenge anymore.
But it's still great to have a deadline and something to work towards doing.
All in all, it seems to be going well. So happy to be writing something huge again. Although lack of short story ideas for short fiction module is a little bit worrying...

2 comments:

  1. Hi! I'd really like to read what you're writing!

    I was drawn to your blog because I LOVE AVPM!

    Gwen

    http://under-a-bridge.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey!

    Thanks! Maybe one day... needs a lot of work first!! And hopefully I'll finish soon.

    Yay! A fellow Starkid! AVPM is EPIC. I adore it.

    Nice to meet you!

    Thanks for reading!!

    Sophie

    ReplyDelete