Thursday 8 May 2014

McBusted thoughts

I've been meaning, as always to blog for a while now. Im now back in Exeter after a month back in Sussex, and as always I have mixed feelings. It's good to be back in Exeter, but I miss Sussex! I love being in the countryside and - well, that's another post. Even this one has been sat in my drafts for a while waiting to be pushed. I don't know where the time has gone, or what's been going on, but I'm hoping to get back into a blogging schedule - but we'll see!

Anyway, a couple of weeks ago now I saw the McBusted tour arriving in Bournemouth and London. It came around rather suddenly, and unexpectedly and I wasn't really prepared for it, despite having brought tickets so many months ago! Despite my apprehensions and annoyance at Mcfly (please release the sixth album boys), all that was blown away by the shows, which were  EPIC.

It was the most surreal thing ever, and kind of emotional, for a show to start with a BUSTED song. Like never in my wildest dreams did I think I'd see that. I've been waiting for ten years, and it finally happened! The boys were on top form, so full of energy, and just wonderful. It did make me REALLY REALLY miss Mcfly though. I just want to see them again now!

It was so awesome to hear all the Busted hits live, and there was so much awesome stuff going on on stage. It was something I never thought I'd see - ever.  And it was a brilliant night.

But now, I  just want my boys back. My four boys, as they have always been, galaxy defenders, funny, brilliant, talented, the four boys I know and love. I just want them back now please. Enough of this.

No comments:

Post a Comment