Tuesday 13 September 2011

Welcome to my new writing blog, where I hope to blog a little more about my various writing projects and ups and downs.

As I have many other blogs/have tried other blog sites I decided to try this one, and the curious thing was, as I used my email to log in I realised I'd already made a blog about three years ago (hence why my profiles dates from '08) and had written about four posts on it. I evidently gave up after not very long, and completely forgot about it, instead I think dedicating myself to livejournal instead. Still a curious thing to find, rather like finding old diaries (another thing I did the other day whilst having a sort out - I found some diaries I'd forgotten that I'd written that particular year). It was like a time capsule, finding a bit of myself here tidied away until I found it again.

I have now deleted that blog (copying the posts for memory) and updated my user profile as necessary.

Anyway, hopefully this is the beginning of another journey. Please join me!

No comments:

Post a Comment